Is it bringing you any business? Are you getting calls? Is your website getting hits? If so, can you track it?
Ultimately, you want your page to generate business, but after spending a handful of minutes surveying insurance agency pages, it is very hard to find their agency website or quote engine on their page.
Make sure you have an easy way for customers to get to your website, and if you quoting features on your site, you can set up easy links to do that as well.
The best way to do this is to create Facebook tabs.
Facebook tabs are across the top of the page under your banner.
Here’s how you can create tabs that send customers to your website.
2. In the search box on the top type “Static Iframe Tab”. You will get a list of options. Each one is a different way to create tabs. The one I Iike best is Static HTML Iframe Tab by Woobox. Click “Go to App”.
3. Facebook will give you a message sending you back to your personal page. This is fine.
4. You will see a screen asking you to install page tab. Click “Install Page Tab”.
5. Next, you must choose which Facebook Page to add the tab. Choose your agency page, and click add tab.
6. You will go straight to Tab Settings, where you will create your tab. The first thing you will do is to change the “Page Source” to URL. This will create a page within Facebook. Rather than redirecting the customer out of FB to your site, your site will open up right into a FB window. Facebook marketing experts swear that keeping people in FB is where they want to be rather than sending them out. By having your site inside of FB, it gives a level of credibility.
7. In the URL field, insert your main website address or whatever address on your site you want people to go to: www.myagency.com
8. Make sure all the “gate” questions are marked “off”.
10. From here, there’s only one more major step, Tab Image. Click Change Tab Image. Then choose the file containing your agency logo. Then hit Save Settings on the bottom of the page.
11. You will now see the tab on your main Facebook page.
Try it out, and let us know what you think.
If you have been successful using FB or have used tabs differently, let us know.